HOW TO INSTALL A FONT
* OpenType fonts can be used with Microsoft Windows 2000 or higher.
* TrueType fonts can be used with all the versions of the Microsoft Windows OS.
* To utilize PostScript Type 1 fonts, the installation of Adobe Type Manager (ATM) or ATM Deluxe is needed. However, if you are using Microsoft Windows 2000 or higher, you need not install it because it’s already a part of the operating system.
1. In order to install fonts on a Microsoft Windows computer, you must first download the fonts that you wish to install. Once you’ve done that, you should close all Windows applications.
2. Launch the Start Menu, select Settings, and open the Control Panel (if you are an XP/Vista user, you need not open the Settings directory). In the Control Panel, click Appearance and Themes. If you are using Microsoft Windows 2000 or have the Control Panel in Classic View, then double-click Fonts and proceed to step four.
3. Click Fonts under See Also in the task pane. If your computer presents you with a folder tree and not a task pane, then select Folders on the toolbar. Under the See Also category, click Fonts.
4. Select Install New Font under the File Menu.
5. Select the drive that the font(s) is located on, in the list of drives.
6. In the Folders list, double-click the folder containing the font(s) you would like to install.
7. After that, all you’d have to do is click on the font you would like to add and then click on the OK button. If you wish to install multiple fonts, hold down the CTRL key and select the fonts you want to install.
USAGE OF FONTS
Most of the fonts found on www.ele-fonts.com are free, but a few may be shareware or require registration. Absence of author/creator information does not imply the font is free for use. By downloading fonts from ele-fonts.com you agree to read the readme.txt files located within each zip file which will contain the usage rights, and author information.